Adware . SyncroAd (Summary)
Software Name: SyncroAd
Company Name: WindUpdates
Product Name: SyncroAd
Causes pop-up ads to appear while browsing the net. Secretly installed by a downloader or bundleware.
Some of the Adware.SyncroAd components
are listed below. The list is compiled as a reference. The list might
not be complete and it doesn't represent instructions for manual removal.
We DO NOT recommend manual removal. Incorrect removal
of certain software might make your computer unstable or even unusable.
Removal of adware component might affect the related ad-supported software.
If you suspect that you have an unwanted instance of SyncroAd
installed on your computer we recommend a free
audit of your system with INAC Anti Spyware.
SyncroAd might create following folders (and inject its files inside
- %PROGRAM_FILES%\Windows SyncroAd
SyncroAd might create following files (some of the files might be
loaded in memory while the software is running):
- %WINDOWS%\Downloaded Program Files\ActiveX.inf
- %WINDOWS%\Downloaded Program Files\SyncroAdX.dll
SyncroAd is often accompanied by the following tracking cookies:
SyncroAd might create following registry keys (and inject subkeys
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows SyncroAd
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Windows SyncroAd
SyncroAd might create following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run|Windows SyncroAd
SyncroAd might create registry values with following data:
SyncroAd might insert following entries in the HOSTS file:
here to scan your computer for SyncroAd free of charge