Adware . Joystick Networks (Summary)
Software Name: Joystick Networks
Product Name: Joystick Networks
Silently downloaded and installed desktop icons that promote and link to affiliated sites.
Some of the Adware.Joystick Networks components
are listed below. The list is compiled as a reference. The list might
not be complete and it doesn't represent instructions for manual removal.
We DO NOT recommend manual removal. Incorrect removal
of certain software might make your computer unstable or even unusable.
Removal of adware component might affect the related ad-supported software.
If you suspect that you have an unwanted instance of Joystick Networks
installed on your computer we recommend a free
audit of your system with INAC Anti Spyware.
Joystick Networks might create following folders (and inject its files inside
- %PROGRAM_FILES%\joystick networks
Joystick Networks might create following files (some of the files might be
loaded in memory while the software is running):
- %PROFILE%\Local Settings\Temp\hisistheurls.exe
- %PROFILE%\Local Settings\Temp\joyurls19.exe
- %PROFILE%\Local Settings\Temp\myurlff.exe
- %COMMON_DESKTOPDIRECTORY%\Alien Icons.url
- %COMMON_DESKTOPDIRECTORY%\Bling Bling Icons.url
- %COMMON_DESKTOPDIRECTORY%\Cartoons and Animations.url
- %COMMON_DESKTOPDIRECTORY%\Celebrity News.url
- %COMMON_DESKTOPDIRECTORY%\free games to win real cash.url
- %COMMON_DESKTOPDIRECTORY%\Funny Movies.url
- %COMMON_DESKTOPDIRECTORY%\Imgiant Instant Messenger.url
- %COMMON_DESKTOPDIRECTORY%\Joystick Cheats.url
- %COMMON_DESKTOPDIRECTORY%\Joystick News.url
- %COMMON_DESKTOPDIRECTORY%\Screen Savers.url
- %PROGRAM_FILES%\joystick networks\joyurls19.exe
- %PROGRAM_FILES%\joystick networks\myurlsagain.exe
Joystick Networks is often accompanied by the following tracking cookies:
Joystick Networks might create following registry keys (and inject subkeys
Joystick Networks might create following registry values:
Joystick Networks might create registry values with following data:
Joystick Networks might insert following entries in the HOSTS file:
here to scan your computer for Joystick Networks free of charge